The Gumotex Alfonso is a small inflatable boat designed for fishing and includes a transom stern for mounting a small outboard motor. The transom on the stern can be mounted with either an electric or petrol engine up to 2.6 kW (3.5 hp), and even comes equipped with two fishing rod holders. The Alfonso can carry up to 3 people and is great for fishing trips on inland waters such as lakes, reservoirs, ponds and rivers. The Alfonso is a stable craft and will comfortably take 2 anglers with pnety of fishing gear for a day on the water, with space for a thrid person if you are just touring and exploring waterways. Without using a motor it can be used with classic canoe paddles or rowing oars.
Features include comfortable inflatable backrests with a padded seat base that can be fitted to the standard cross-boat seat platform. The seats can also be fitted to face each if required. All cross-boat seat platforms have fixing points for Cannon rod holders and one is supplied with the Alfonso. The boat also includes a solid floor board which provides increased hull rigidity and also stability when standing to cast.
The Alfonso is constructed from tough and durable Nitrilon proividing excellent resistance against abrasion, aging and UV damage. This is a high-quality inflatable boat. See the construction tab for more info.
Not sure what Electric Outboard to buy? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for advice.
- Transom for motors with fishing rod mounts
- Seats made of flat plywood with with PE foam 'COMFORT PAD'
- Inflatable seat with fishing rod mounts
- Floor board
- Fishing rod holder CANNON
- Rubber ropes for fixation of baggage
- Safety ropes on the side tubes
- Fastening rope on the bow
- Bottle holder
- Handles for paddles and oars
- Oarlock holder
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 135l
- No. of Persons: 3
- Length: 430cm
- Width: 125cm
- Weight: 34.5kg
- Capacity: 410kg
- Pack Size: 68 x 55 x 30cm
- Material: Nitrilon®
Gumotex Inflatable Boat Construction
The Gumotex Alfonso is constructed from tough and durable Nitrilon® material. This is a lighter grade of the material used in RIB/rigid inflatable boat manufacture. This is a high quality material that is manufactured by Gumotex themselves.
- High strength Polyester (PES) fibre
- An outer layer of synthetic rubber
- Inner layer of a mixture based on natural rubber
The material has excellent resistance to abrasion, aging and UV with a minimum tensile strength (1) of 3000/3000 N (sample 20 x 5 cm). This makes Nitrilon fabric an excellent material for the construction of inflatable boats.
Gumotex Manufacturing Process
Gumotex have been producing high quality inflatable products in the Czech Republic for over 60 years using unique materials and technologies, making Gumotex inflatables some of the very best in the world!
- Each Gumotex inflatable boat is manufactured by-hand in the Czech Republic.
- After the materials have been assembled and vulcanised, each & every boat is pressure tested and left inflated for 12 hours.
- After final assembly each boat is inflated for a further 6 hours before a final inspection and packaging.
This means that every Gumotex Inflatable Boat has been inflataion tested twice before it is packaged for a combined time of 18 hours! Such high-level of testing and quality control has led to Gumotex being accredited with ISO9001 Quality Assured Management Systems. This means that you can have complete confidence in the quality of your Gumotex product straight from opening the box!
Gumotex do not use PVC in any of their boats - PVC products release Phthalates into the environment and this substance has a negative effect on human and environmental health.
Colour Options for the Gumotex Alfonso
We offer a delivery service for the Gumotex Alfonso throughout the UK & Ireland to home and work addresses.
Where possible orders are sent out via a courier using an overnight delivery service, orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours. The delivery price will be shown in the shopping basket
Collection - Click & Collect
Buy a Gumotex Alfonso online from our website and collect from one of our nationwide branches.
We will contact you to arrange collection upon receipt of you order.
Our Stores are:
- Electric Outboard Motors / Bournemouth Canoes - Poole, BH16 5BW
- Brighton Canoes - Newhaven, BN9 0DH
- Cornwall Canoes - St Columb Road, TR9 6PZ
- Kayaks & Paddles - Plymouth, PL21 9RL
- Manchester Canoes - Warrington, WA1 4RF
- Norfolk Canoes - Norwich, NR5 0JU
- Southampton Canoes - Totton, SO40 3SA